Reasons to Choose MidAmerican
MidAmerican Energy Company is a regulated electric and natural gas utility with an unsurpassed reputation for providing reliable, low-cost energy. Its unregulated retail services division was started in 1999 to serve customers in deregulated markets.
Experience, Reliability and Fiscal Responsibility
- 140-year history of delivering reliable, efficient energy.
- MidAmerican Energy is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Energy Company, a majority-owned subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc.
- MidAmerican's straightforward contract language will protect your interests.
- MidAmerican provides budget forecasts and savings estimates (where available) based on actual usage history for all customized price quotes.
- Our customer service team is available five days a week during extended businesses hours.
- Receive regular access to price trends and proactive communication on regulatory changes that could affect your organization.
- Let MidAmerican handle your energy details while you concentrate on your core business.
- Superior portfolio management eliminates usage collars or bandwidths for most electric customers.
- MidAmerican's extended 20-day net payment terms give you extra time to pay invoices.
MidAmerican Energy Company is a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Energy. All rights reserved. Privacy
Unregulated Retail Services is a division of MidAmerican Energy Company offering unregulated products and services.
MidAmerican Energy is a licensed retail electric supplier/provider in Delaware (2008206195),
Illinois (220 ILCS 5/16-116), Maryland (IR-798) Michigan (Case U-13928), Ohio (00-009E), Pennsylvania (A-2010-2201370),
Texas (10159) and Washington D.C. (Order 14585).